As an entrepreneur or Business Owner starting out can be tough. The countless hours you spend researching, and learning the ins and outs can cause you to become very tired and lose the enjoyment of starting your own business. So, let me give you a solution; virtual assistants are your most powerful tool as an entrepreneur. You may not have the money starting out to hire an employee with benefits. That where a virtual assistant comes in scoops you up to save the day.
Using a virtual assistant can help you save hours on your business to handle the things you enjoy, but knowing which tasks to delegate can be complicated, whether you’re starting or growing a business. Most if not all virtual assistants are contract or freelance workers who work from home and focus on administrative tasks that are similar to those of an executive assistant. Within increase of Virtual Assistants in the past years many entrepreneurs and business rely on an assistant to help them with Administrative task.
Business Owners can utilize virtual assistants for everything from making vendor or customer service calls to sending out thank you cards to prospective clients. It’s important to build a great relationship as well as trust, just as you would with a permanent employee.
“They become a team member who just happens to work remotely,” Bisharat says. If you not sure where to delegate, here are 19 ways you can use a virtual assistant to improve your business.
- Email Management/Filtering
- Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
- Booking appointments with clients
- Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
- Travel Planning
- Calendar Management
- File Management
- Updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
- Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters or others
- Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved one’s / family members online)
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- Taking down minutes of meetings
- Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverable s, sales)
- Preparing Slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations)
- Set-up Social Media Accounts
- Manage and update Social Media Accounts
- Manage your Blog
- Participating in discussion forums or message boards
No task is to big or too small for a Virtual Assistant, You’re Virtual Assistant is created to save you time and money. Please remember there are different Virtual Assistant’s, with a range of expertise and knowledge. Many entrepreneurs I have spoken with work with a wide range of virtual assistant’s.